From Lookaway's porches and private verandas, guests admire the garden courtyard and manicured landscape. Inside, guests relax amidst the warmth of antique pine floors, high ceilings, and the distinctive decor of comfortable period-style furnishings and antiques. Each room offers a private bath with tub and shower combination, plus cable television and complimentary wireless internet.
What Others Are Saying
- My husband and I can't wait to go back. Our room was even more elegant and beautiful in person than it was on the website. The grounds are gorgeous and most of all the Inn Keeper, Sammy, is fantastic. He went out of his way to make sure our stay was perfect. I can't even think of anything negative to say, absolute perfection!
SATISFIED GUEST on MARCH 15, 2016
- Our stay at the Lookaway was amazing. It is a beautifully renovated building with a gorgeous view of the Augusta area. Surrounded by quiet neighborhoods and a lovely garden. Each room is unique and very comfortable. But the staff/service is the most wonderful part --- the owners were around all weekend to assist us... and the rest of the staff was amazing as well. We will not think twice about visiting again! It's a must if you stay in Augusta.
CLAIRE from NORTH CAROLINA
- My wife and came to North Augusta for business and stayed at the Lookaway Inn for 3 nights. We recommend this Inn to anyone who enjoys early 1900 history and architecture. The staff there was pleasantly courteous and a joy to visit with. The room was historic, clean and very comfortable. We would stay there again and recommend it to family and friends.
DONALD from FULTON, MO
- This hotel was a fabulous experience, because it was so much better than a stay in other hotels or B and Bs. The home itself is so gorgeous. I loved sitting in the entry and living rooms and just looking at the architecture and furnishings - incredible! The room looked like a motel room from the outside, but that was deceiving, because the room itself is spacious with high ceilings and lovely furnishings.
BONNIE from OTTAWA
- This B&B is in the town I live in so when I needed a place for my dad and his wife to stay this is where I chose. The Lookaway is beautiful and the room was very large. They were impressed as soon as we drove onto the property. Sammy, the innkeeper, did a wonderful job making them feel at home by meeting us in the driveway and escorting them to their room. He personally went over everything and showed them around. They have a beautiful patio area just to sit and enjoy a cup of coffee. It took 10 years for him to come visit but I bet it won't take another 10 to get him back. My other family that stayed at my house was jealous they didn't get to stay there too. Thanks Sammy, well done!
SATISFIED GUEST on AUGUST 27, 2015